portrait photographer, senior photograhy, cap and gown, yearbook, graduation, grad cards,
High School Senior Professional photography services in Evansville, Indiana
CLICK BELOW FOR INFO.
Tricia Hayden Burns
Hayden Burns Photography
STUDIO: The building to the right of the house. 15622 Old Princeton Rd., Evansville 812-550-0448 www.haydenburnsphotography.com
Here are all the special dates for shoots and get togethers. This will be updated throughout the year with locations and times.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 4-6pm - Meet & Greet, River City Coffee-223 Main Street Evansville
Sunday, April 14, 2019 - First Group shoot
June 2019 - Full Senior Sessions
Saturday, August 31, 2019 - School Spirit Tailgate Group Shoot
Saturday, October 19, 2019 - Fall Group Shoot
Friday, December 6, 2019 - Group Christmas Party
January-February 2020 - Group Snow Shoot (date depends on snow)
Saturday, April 4, 2020 - Prom Group Shoot
Here are all the details regarding the HB Beauty Program for 2020. If you would like to meet to discuss everything, please contact me. We can also speak over the phone if that is easiest for you.
I want to give your Senior the ultimate Senior year and be an experience they will never forget!
The normal cost for any senior that comes into my door is $150+ for the session fee and then depending on the session they choose the minimum order for their collection is around $500. As an HB Beauty however, you get several extra shoots without having to spend more money on products. So the $400 covers this...
- Full Senior Session (4 outfits, 2 locations, a shoot all about YOU to be completed in June 2019) - Makeup for your Full Session (normally this would cost $75) - 5 EXTRA group shoots that include individual shots (Spring 19, Tailgate, Fall, Snow and Prom shoots) - Phone App for social media with all your images from every shoot (these are NOT digital files and printing is prohibited)
The first $200 is due at the Meet & Greet on March 20th. The other $200 will be due at the first group shoot on April 14th. Your collection purchase is separate. The product collections are listed below. You must choose 1 thing from each category to complete the collection. Most will spend anywhere from $900-$2000 on their collection. I plan to have everyone order their albums late in the year to include pictures from all shoots if they wish. This will also allow you to break up the cost of your collection purchase.
Please contact me at 812-550-0448 to get your senior on the schedule for June or if you want to meet/have questions about anything you have read here. Here's the link to my client welcome guide. It will give you more detailed information about their full session. Password is senior19. Welcome Guide
I cannot wait to spend this exciting year with you!
Lots of shoots, get togethers and priceless memories.....So how can we make it the best year ever??? Here's all my tips.....
1. Your Session-Start thinking about your Full Senior session NOW. Yes I know it's not until June but it will help to start thinking about it all. The more details you can tell me about where, what and how, the better I am going to be at making those happen. Nothing is off the table. If you want to figure out how to look like you are on top of a mountain or be standing in the middle of a waterfall-we can make it happen. I have access to LOTS of locations but YOU may have access to something that could be really cool and custom to you! Think about family and friends of yours that may own a really cool prop (think car, tractor, plane etc.) and locations (think farms, restaurants, artsy apartments.) All of these things in the past have led to very unique images. Also think about the things that you love and what defines who you are. All of this will play a part.
2. Wardrobe-You are going to be photographed ALOT this year. And I am here to help you look your best. I will also be here as your personal stylist. Feel free to text me when shopping with outfits you like. I'll give you my expertise and advise you what will photograph best. Some shoots will be styled a certain way so I will create Mood Boards on Pinterest for you to look at and get ideas. Another resource for you is the boutique District 7. They are located on Franklin St. in Evansville and I am friends with the owner. She is always up for the girls coming in for advice and a DISCOUNT on the outfit. (I'm pretty sure you will end up on her IG and FB pages if you purchase one of her outfits.) And last but not least is the Style Closet. I have compiled a collection of clothes, jewelry, hats, shoes and more that I LOVE to photograph. You are free at any point to come in and scour through it. It's like having a killer best friend closet!
3. Social Media-You are becoming the FACE of my business for the year 2019-2020. I want you to put your best out there for everyone to see. Stay positive and be a leader! I will become one of your biggest fans over the next year so I ask that you do the same in return. When I post on social media, PLEASE comment and like. I plan to subscribe to your IG feed so I know when you post so I can do the same. Who doesn't want more likes and comments?? Also, when you share your images throughout the year on IG, remember to TAG me! I want your friends to know who took your pictures! Below is your HB Beauty Badge! Save it and go post it on your IG to let everyone know you made it in!!
4. The Group of Beauties-This will be a small group this year. I have done larger groups in the past and I just didn't get to bond with everyone like I had hoped. We will be starting a group text with all the Beauties. I'll be able to tell you about shoots, get-togethers and just chat with you and you will be able to get to know all the other girls. It's an awesome way to make new friends outside of your own schools. Just as a reminder, this is my policy. I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL ONLY REPRESENT HAYDEN BURNS PHOTOGRAPHY AS A MEMBER OF THE TEAM AND CANNOT REPRESENT ANY OTHER STUDIO IN THIS MANNER. I UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE SENIOR PICTURES OR ANY OTHER KIND OF PICTURES TAKEN BY ANY OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN HAYDEN BURNS PHOTOGRAPHY UNTIL AFTER JUNE 1, 2020. (If you happen to have situations arise, please make a point to speak with me. If you are open and honest, most of the time we can work out something.)
5. Questionnaire and Welcome Guide- Here's the link to my client welcome guide. It gives you further information about your session for June. Make sure to fill out the questionnaire and have your parents call to get you on the schedule for June. Password is senior19.